Incase you have been looking for reasons to end that relationship with your girlfriend, then look no further. Nigerian relationship expert and psychologist, Joro Olumofin has listed “20 reasons why guys should break up with their girlfriends”.
In a post on Instagram, Joro wrote:
20 reasons why you should break up with your Girlfriend.
- If she can’t use N5,000 to cook decent meals from Friday – Sunday. (A Full weekend)
- If she has more than 3 married men as “besto”, “fwends” or “my G”
- If your girlfriend demands a gift on every birthday
- If she borrows money from different guys without asking you
- If she doesn’t call your mother on Mother’s Day.
- If your girlfriend has been to Dubai 3 times from 2018 till date and she doesn’t have any income
- If you have given your girlfriend up to N500,000 / $1400 and she’s still broke or doesn’t have a business.
- If she is always commenting on known Yahoo boys pictures and Billionaires pictures on IG : “Yas zaddy, i tap into ur grace sir, check ur DM”
- If she doesn’t know what you do to make money. E.g she knows you’re a banker but doesn’t know what department you’re in
- If she takes Postinor 2 like M&K every month
- If she idolizes runs girls & copies their IG post and Snapchat. “She Maybe an apprentice soon”
- If she has cheated on you in the past 12 months
- If she’s a student & you can’t locate her on weekends
- If she has never bought you anything apart from perfume, belt & boxers on your birthday. E.g she should buy you books & inspirational dvds
- If she spends N40,000 on makeup every month & she’s not a makeup artist or making money from the makeup.
- If shes always commenting on celebrity pages saying “ Bless me”. 1??7??If more than 5 night club bouncers know her name in your city
- If she would rather go to the cinema than mid week service
- If she doesn’t let you wipe or clean her up after sex.
- If she gets violent. Trashes your car, assaults, burns your clothes.
- *If your girlfriend is guilty of more than 5 of these and not willing to change, you should consider re-entering the market*